www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tish
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 12:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] A question for Geoff

I did send for and received the material to begin to file by mrin.  I think
it is a wonderful way to do it.  However - when I printed off the Index
report, with all the mrin's and rin's, there is  67 pages - do I just put
them behind the folder called Pedigree folder?  Then do I print off aother
list with it being alphabetically listed?

The index report is great!  I didn't know it existed, but it shows the
spouse and children, if any, and their rin's., and all mrins.

I do not know how to print off the pedigree list - so does the index list do
just as good?    I am not computer stupid, but some things are not obvious.

Tish