Can someone tell me how to search for a source entitled "DLW Database"?

I have tried to find the answer in Help AND in the Archives but as usual I can't find how to do that.

I don't know how I have it entered inb the Source List name -- but, unfortnately, not so that it begins with either 'DLW' or the compiler's name.

I know this has already been addressed on the list but I don't know how to find it.

In Legacy, when I click on "Search" I can't see how to search the sources.

I think someone said we have to export the bibliography/sources as a text file, but I don't see how to export the sources.

Thanks for any help!!

Pat