To all:
I did not intend to start any discussion but knew from reading this list that that issue was a flashpoint one and one that would be guaranteed to get a response. Unfortunately I was right. Lets get back to Legacy and all the wonderful shipboard stories that our members are going to want to share....and to all my fellow Canadians...Happy Thanksgiving!