From: Erik Pilgaard Vinther
Receiver: LegacyUserGroup
Time: 2008-05-24, 16:47:45
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] v7 update to 7.0.0.38

As a commercial software company, with a huge base of existing users craving
the new Legacy 7, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask Millennia to tell
us second class customers exactly when we CAN get Legacy 7 (I mean a date -
not "soon")

The not-possible-for-all-to-download-at-once argument has no validity.
Firstly, professional download services these days can handle thousands and
thousands of concurrent downloads. Secondly, this issue can come as no
surprise to Millennia, and of course they must have thought about how to
handle this. Thirdly, they have to open up for download at some point and if
this was a real issue, what will they do then?

Erik