Very interesting thread.
It appears to me that the new mapping feature has changed things.
Before that, Legacy "encouraged" us to use just 4 fields for location even
though they made 9 fields available.
Following this "encouragement" meant that Legacy could implement the Geo
Location and USA County verification features.
Now it seems we might need to change if we want to fully utilize the mapping
feature (to identify multiple addresses in the same city).
It seems to me we have two options:
1. Combine the address with the city WITHOUT  a comma.  This preserves the 4
position location so it can be used with the Geo Location and USA County
verifier.
2. Abandon the 4 field location "standard" using 5 or more fields for the
street address and anything else desired. This means you will not be able to
use the Geo or County verification features.

Actually, Cathy Vallevieni proposed an elegant solution earlier that sort of
combines both options.  Repeating here
1.  Enter the city, county, etc. (not the street # and name) and use Geo
Location List (world globe on the right) to give it the correct format and
save that.
2.  In the Family Screen add the street # and street name WITH NO COMMA
BETWEEN THE STREET NAME AND CITY otherwise it messes up the structure and
the system thinks the city is the county.
3.  Map the individual which inserts the exact Longitude and Latitude for
this address.
Thanks, Cathy

I think I would word #2 slightly differently. "otherwise the County
Verification feature will not work, giving you warning messages".  By Family
Screen she is referring to the various Location fields.

Note that if you want to map multiple locations in one city, you MUST HAVE
multiple Master Location entries for that city (one per map "pin").

This is how I see it.
Thoughts anyone?
Bruce