-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ronald
ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 4:16 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Margaret Married Someone

Kirsten,

I have tied to reproduce this, albeit a day late, but cannot. I have tried
various ways - including some which crashed Legacy.

I leave unknowns as blank, so maybe this was why I haven't spotted it, but
changing to the "Unknown" default made no difference. One question though -
you say that the husband's name appears as "Someone Joe Blogs", if it
actually uses "someone" then how are you putting that in, when the default
is unknown?

The new husband is overwriting the "Unknown" btw. I also take it that to
enter the husband's details you are using the "enter new person" option.

*New Tutorial* Publish your Web Pages  - Blogs
http://www.fergys.co.uk
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***