I ran a file maintenance check/repair. The error log showed a bunch of
discrepancies such as...

There were inconsistencies found in Names stored as main names in the
alternate names list

- Surname ("Lindsay") for the Individual in RIN 331 doesn't match the
Alternate Name. Individual Surname=Lindsay, IDNR=127, Soundex=L532,
Alternate Surname=Lindsay, IDNR=1172, Soundex=L532.  Changing
Alternate to match Individual Record (m:256)

I don't understand what it is trying to tell me.  There is no
alternate name for Jean Lindsay RIN 331. I am not using ID numbers so
it doesn't even bring them up and what does the Soundex have to do
with anything?  The MRIN is 223 not 256.

I have a list of these errors that is about two pages long.   What is going on?

Chick

*** Holiday discounts on Legacy 7.0, add-ons, books, and more. Visit
http://tinyurl.com/65rpbt. ***