Anne Wiltshire wrote:
Hello

I downloaded the 1911 Legacy10 file and followed instructions (at least I believe I followed them correctly) but have not found my Legacy file has updated. I have checked my C:\Legacy folder and have found the following two files called Legacy 10.

1.
Legacy10, DBM file, 4.98mb date modified 2 Dec 2008

2.
Legacy10.ldb, LDB file, 64 bytes, date modified 17 Jan 2009.

I am using Legacy7 Deluxe with the latest update installed and Vista Home Premium.

Has anyone installed this 1911 Census file update? Is anyone able to advise what I may have done wrong if anything.

With thanks
Anne Wiltshire
Runaway Bay QLD Australia

If you are talking about the announcement in the Legacy News on the Legacy Home tab regarding the 1911 England/Wales Census, that is not part of Legacy. It is just a database that has been made available online. If not, I have no idea what you are talking about and can not help you.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs