Cathy Vallevieni wrote:
I am struggling (as many others have) with putting residences and other common events in both the husband and wife's Events rather than one time in the Marriage Events.

I know the commonly cited reason is Marriage Events don't print on Individual Reports.

In thinking about this, I can't think of a time I would print an Individual Report. I believe I would always print a Family Group Report or Descendant Report if a person had been married.

Can anyone that has printed an Individual Report tell me what the purpose was for printing that report vs. one of the other reports?

Thank you.

Cathy Vallevieni
Orange County, CA

Hi Cathy
The way I see it, an INDIVIDUAL report is just that a report on the individual and should not include family events that's the job of the FAMILY REPORT. Individual reports only need to mention that the subject was married. I have always included Family residence in marriage events, also holidays, and in one case were the where the parents went back to High School in later life.
--
Regards,
Laurence E Stephenson

http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/lauries/web/index.html

 I am Researching:-
 Butcher...............Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
 Fortune...............Berwickshire, Scotland
 Garlick...............Liverpool, Lancashire, England
 Mee...................Kilflyn, Limerick, Ireland (Palatine)
 Payne.................Washingborough, Lincolnshire, England
 Ritchie...............Bonhill, Dunbartonshire, Scotland
 Stephenson............Pickering, Yorkshire, England
 Wittick...... ........(Convict) Walsall, Staffordshire, England