I have submitted a problem report on this issue. The private event setting does work for the Individual Report and the Family Group Sheet reports to suppress an event marked private for an individual it should work in the narrative reports as well.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

dennis gelpe wrote:
I have an individual with three events listed. I especially want one event
to be private, but I understand that I have to privatize all events when I
select the private option on the event page. Having done this, I still find
the events in the Descendant narrative report. How can I make this function
work without deleting the fact totally? I've checked the archive without
finding this issue addressed.

Thx

Dennis Gelpe