Barbara,

He does not say they were numbered automatically. He simply said "notice that each household member was given their own number" He did that numbering manually.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Barbara wrote:
Hello, I have the latest version of Legacy and as a new learner am struggling
with source clipboard entry.  I also, have listened to the video many many
times and am missing something.

Geoff says in the video that the names listed in an individual's events from a
census will automatically be numbered.  Mine are not.  What am I not doing?

Thanks  Barb