Michele,

I tested the latest version of Legacy 7.0 and was not able to confirm this. I added a new person with birth and death dates. When I clicked save the never married and had no children box was not automatically checked. Legacy DID automatically check the Living No box.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Michele Lewis wrote:
Okay, this is getting on my nerves. Every time I enter birth and death info on an infant and then I hit the save button, Legacy automatically marks the box "This individual never married and had no children." This also happens with people I am adding as I am going through a cemetery. I don't might not have spouse info at that time but that doesn't mean they weren't married.

Is there some sort of option I have to turn off to get the program to stop doing this?

Michele Simmons Lewis, Staff Genealogist
McDuffie Mirror
Thomson, McDuffie Co, GA