There is a known problem recorded in our system with swapping an event with the vital events of birth, death etc.

The Vital events do not have a Description field. The Date, place and event notes should be swapping correctly.

The description of the original event stays in the event but the other data is now from the original vital event.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

debbiebyer...@hotmail.com wrote:
I have noticed since the last update that when I swap the event information (birth, death, etc.,) it seems to only be swapping the date but not swapping the description, date, etc.. Is anyone having a similar problem? Any suggestions?