True, 3012 is not one of the listed errors. That is what makes me wonder if it was a typo- could the poster have meant 3021 instead? That one is listed.

Thanks.

Robert

At 2009-03-27  06:36 AM, you wrote:
Wendy Howard wrote:
 > An annoying problem. Every time I try
 > to add a spouse to a person I am
 > getting this 3012 error message.
Hi Paul,
Click on the "Online technical support" link at the bottom of each list post, then at the top of the page that opens select "Solutions by Error Number". Then find that particular number and read the solutions offered. I get this error from time to time, and it is usually dealt to by running a Check/Repair. But there are other things there that you may need to do in your particular situation.
Hope this helps.  :-)
Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard

3012 is not one of the listed errors.