To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Error 508 ... Root Folder?

Sherri -

Tomorrow I plan to do as you suggest and go the uninstall/install route.

See below for answers to your questions.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

When it's reported that something works fine on one computer but not the
other, we like to find out what the differences are.

How about security software?  Do you have the same security program(s) on
the XP Home computer?

On the netbook I have the McAfee that came with it.

What are you using on the XP Media computer?

On the desktop [XP Media] I have Norton 360 Priemer Edition.

Regards, John

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.