All:
Just curious how other users track communication links amongst their family members. In my case, tracking those linkages could lead to new sources of information. Some links could potentially be between completely separate families. Let me give you an example: I am related to both the Shearer and Cleland families. Both families have been neighbours and or inlaws of each other for decades..possibly centuries. Both families come from the same area of Scotland so it is entirely possible that there are far more intermarriages than are currently known. I would like to be able to track these intersection points as well as any other intersections with other families under study. Does anyone have interesting ways of linking these folks so that these new avenues might become apparent?
Kathy