*From:* k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] *On Behalf Of *TomK
*Sent:* Sunday, 12 April 2009 6:02 AM
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] A book including everyone in my data base

As Dennis said, the Multiple Lines of Descent report may be workable for you. You could start with a Pedigree Report that shows the ancestors. And based for each top level ancestor marriage, you can lookup the MRIN value. And then list these MRINS on the Report Options page for the Multiple Lines of Descent report. This can easily become a multi-hundred page report. So adjust the report options to include only what you need - e.g.. don't include events, notes, etc.