That's odd. It is working for me. I wonder what we have that is different or what we are doing differently?
Robert

At 2009-04-15  10:37 PM, you wrote:
I've recently upgraded from Version 6 Deluxe to version 7 Deluxe and I find that the shortcut keys shift F9/F9, shift F11/F11, and shift F12/F12 no longer function in any field except a location. Using those shortcut keys to copy/paste detail information for sourcing saved many key strokes. Now one must use control C and control v to perform the same process. Is this a bug in version 7? Or has it been purposely eliminated?

Thank you.
Jerry