Gayle,

You cannot put the program on a flash drive, it needs files that have to be in the Windows system folders to work correctly.

You could put your data file on a flash drive but you would have to find a computer with Legacy already installed to be able to access the file. If there is an LDS Family History Center in the area you could contact them to see if they have Legacy installed on their computers. We provide free copies to Family History Centers but not all of them have taken us up on the offer.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Gayle Mann wrote:
I am planning a research trip and would like to have my Legacy information with
me but I will not be able to take a laptop.  Is it possible to put the program
and my information on a USB port and use it on someone else's computer?

Gayle Mann