----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Fry
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] RINs showing up incorrectly in INDEX and SEARCH for 3
women's married names

  ronald ferguson wrote:

  > As a last resort you could try swearing at it, a technique which my
  > Chemistry prof assured me does work.

  I had a Chemistry teacher in the '60s with a similar mentality. He used
  to flick pieces of chalk across the lab at kids not paying attention.
  Then, when he'd got himself nicely wound up, he'd resort to the
  blackboard cleaner (remember those). And when he really started to go
  ballistic, he'd jump up and down in front of the class, swearing his
  head off.

  Ah! Happy days! No problems with parents that wouldn't stand for their
  kids being disciplined. If I did something wrong at school and went home
  and told my parents, I'd get an extra clip round the ear, because the
  teacher must have been right!

  --
  Regards,
  Mike Fry

  So true, so true!!!

  And I speak from one who was on the receiving end.{;-)

  Colin in sunny Queensland