Alastair,

Each section of the report (ie. head of the line) is organized internally by generation. I do not think there is a way to turn off those generation numbers in the table of contents. It automatically creates a second level entry for the generations within each of the lines. If I understand your request you would like the option to have only a single level for the TOC so only the starting couple would be listed.

We are happy to consider suggestions for new features.

In Legacy 6.0 and 7.0 you can suggest a new feature by clicking on the link on the Legacy Home Tab Support Section

Other users can make a suggestion here: http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Suggest.asp

Use the drop down list in the first box to select a category, Legacy 7 or Legacy Charting.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Alastair Lack wrote:
Hi, all,
I'm creating a Multiple Lines of Descent report, and want the Contents
to flag up each head of line, but not to give the page numbers of each
generation.
Am I missing the option somewhere of turning the generation numbers
off? otherwise the Contents is ridiculously large.

Warm regards :-)

Alastair Lack