I seem to recall a discussion a while back regarding photo handling in legacy but cannot recall the right terminology in order to do a search in the archives. I hope that if I explain what I am looking for, some knowledgable people here will be able to direct me. I have in my possession some old group photos of reunions circa 1928 that I would like to incorporate into my legacy file. 1What is the phrase that is used for selecting individual faces to aid in the identification process...kind of a mouse over idea 2 Does Legacy have any features that would help in making a"mask" of the picture so that the people in it could be numbered and then identified
   that way
Does any one know of any other software that will do that?
Please reply privately if not legacy related....
Thanks Kathy