Go to Options > Customise > Data Format and select Letter Case of Surnames -
Initial Caps and click the Apply button. This will change all surnames to
Initial Caps in your file. If you want surnames in uppercase in reports
select Show SURNAMES in uppercase letters in the next section. You don't
have to enter surnames in uppercase in the Individuals Information form to
have them printed in uppercase.
If you don't want to change any options you could also untag (on the
Standardisation Tab in the Potential Problems report) "Surname entered as
all uppercase".
Evert