To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:56 PM
Subject: Blank citation in endnotes

I am getting some blank citations in the end notes to my Ancestor Book report. The # of the blank citation is not used anywhere in the report as far as I can tell. It happens on the first citation sometimes, but also on citations throughout the list. Has anyone experienced this problem and discovered its source? It seems like a data problem to me, but I don't know where to start looking.

(snipped)

Thanks in advance,
--Paula in Texas