Cathy Vallevieni wrote:
I have the records of an Undertaker in an area a lot of my ancestors lived (and died). I am citing the record as a "source" for the death and/or burial. My question is, would you also make it an event such as "Vail's Undertakers was the undertaker on May 10,1800 in Madison, Indiana"? Is this too gruesome?

I would just add "Vail's Undertakers handled the funeral arrangements." to the notes under burial address and source this information with the record you mentioned.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs