seaic2008-...@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks Ron,  I'm pretty sure I figured it out.  In case anyone else wants to do
it, here's what I did.  First I did a focus group of all my ancestors.  Then
tagged them with tag #1.  Next I did a search: Search/Find, Individual/Tag 1/
equal to/ tagged.  Second Condition: And/ Individual/ Alt. surname/ not equal
to/ blank.

The list I have seems to show the names that have an AKA.  Now I can sort
through them and create an event for transcription errors.

Marie