Mike Fry wrote:
Gene Young wrote:
Mike Fry wrote:
lhit...@aol.com wrote:
Hello List,
Starting a couple of days ago, I keep getting the error message, "Run-time error '5' Invalid procedure or argument," When I click OK the Legacy program will close down.
What is causing this problem?

Try looking at the bottom of this and every message. Millennia helpfully attaches a link to an on-line technical support page.

 And in this case is of no help whatsoever as that error is not listed.

Yes it is! Look closer! See "Errors By Number" and select number 5!

'Run-time error 5: Invalid procedure call or argument' is most likely to be the result of the program trying to process some invalid number

Run File > File Maintenance > Check/Repair first. If that doesn't help contact Support at supp...@legacyfamilytree.com .

 And here I was searching for "run-time error 5".

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs