  From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on Behalf
Of Ross Chapman
  Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:31 AM
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Location Issues

  I completely understand the formatting for locations within Legacy.
However I have some locations in Northern Ontario that are 5 sections not
the standard 4. An example is Rosseau Village, Foley Township, Parry Sound
District, Ontario, Canada. I have gone through about 20 pages of archives
and haven't seen too much about that type of formatting. Any suggestions on
this without screwing up the current system presets?