From: Brian/Support <br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources Not Printing On To-Do List/Research Log
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:50 AM
Connie,

This problem was reported earlier and a report has been
submitted to the programmers but thank you for taking the
time to report it as well. I added the issue based on
Jennifer's report but I must apologize to the list since I
guess I forgot to advise the LUG that the issue was
recorded.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous
correspondence.
Thanks.

Connie Sheets wrote:
I have not been able to keep up with reading the list
the last couple of months, so my apologies if this has been
discussed recently.  I checked the archives and found
only one reference:
Back in January, Jennifer Trahan asked for
verification that others were experiencing difficulty with
Sources not printing on To Do List/Research Log
Reports.  The only response was why would anyone want
to do that?
Well, I would like to do that, as I've just discovered
it will simplify greatly my process for keeping a Research
Log and noting negative results.
However, I'm experiencing the same problem Jennifer
did:  I've attached the source (deed index) I consulted
to the To Do List task, noted in Results that I did not find
the individual in the index, and would like to have a
printed Research Log.  The footnote for the source (the
specific deed index) is listed as footnote 1 but the
citation itself is completely blank.
I'm assuming this is a bug I need to report, or is
there something I'm just not seeing to correct this? I'm using the most recent 3/09 update.
Connie

Legacy User Group guidelines:    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

Legacy User Group guidelines:   http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp