Anne,

It is possible that you are related more than once to the people who are number 1 on pages 10 and 11. Check the pages where pages 10 and 11 say " No. 1 on this chart is the same as no. x on page y. If those people are the same person but they are linked to different people in the previous generation (ie children of the person are different) you have a duplicate line.

In my own family tree there are several cases where cousins married. This creates a duplicate line for the grandparents of those cousins and earlier generations of those grandparents.

You can prevent this kind of duplicate line from being repeated in the reports. On the Report Options select the Format tab and click on Don't repeat duplicate lines.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Anne Picketts wrote:
Has anyone had instances of pages being duplicated while making *.pdf
reports?
I have printed a 37 page PR and noticed that page 10 and 11 are
*exactly*the same, although the pages are numbered correctly (i.e. in
order).

On page 10, the last entry states 'cont 27'; on page 11, the last entry
states 'cont 28'.  I checked pages 27 and 28 and these are exactly the same
too.

Can anyone comment on this please?