Liz Schmidt wrote:
Sometimes when I bring up a person, the spouse is not shown. When I try to link to an existing person, Legacy states, "So and so is already this persons wife or husband, would you like to link them in again?" If I do, that creates duplicate marriages, people etc etc. But I do want the family complete on the screen.. Am I doing something wrong or has anyone else run into this problem? Liz Schmidt Lompoc CA

Check if there is a second, unnamed, spouse linked to the individual. Double click on the side border next to the individual to cycle through all spouses.

--
Gene Y.
n2kvs