Well, I made a custom event for obituaries. There is general one already, but mine allows me to include everything from an obit, pall bearers (they could be family members and relatives), speakers, singers, etc. In addition I also include funeral home information- what if the deceased is related to someone at the funeral home? So I made a custom event for everything I wanted to keep from an obit, and so far, it works well for me.

Robert