Kim,

I just checked our enhancement list. The suggestion to add the option to include or exclude event notes in reports is recorded there. Enhancements are however, suggestions for changes that someone feels would make Legacy better. There is no guarantee that any suggestion will be implemented.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Kim Austin wrote:
Oh, I forgot to include,
The privacy brackets [[ ]] might work but that is like a "do over" on your
whole file.  I hope by using a software program, it would make it easier for
a person instead of giving a headache.

Thanks for submitting the idea to Legacy support but I'm not sure if that
would help.  I submitted the same idea about 4 times now in person and
online and I get the same response.  Something like this, No problem that
should not be a problem and I will get it submitted.
Nothing as of yet.

Kim