If you click on a name in your search results...
on the Edit tab to the right, the sourced field names should be highlighted
(like they are on the regular Edit Individual screen);
same for Notes tab;
on the Events tab, the "S" column shows which have been sourced;
lastly, the Sources tab shows all the events & source citations (a little
cramped, but...).
Hope this helps.
--Paula

PS--I, too, appreciate these threads, as I've learned how to use the Search>
Missing sources function.......... even though a run for "ALL" gives me way too
many individuals!!

<snip>