From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Ruth Nerud
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 7:32 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Magically Appearing Unknown Spouses and Parents

If I look at the Wording Options Overrides on the Marriage screen for this
lady that had a child out of wedlock, it says *had a relationship with
someone*. Well, that's obvious, but I don't want to say anything - not *this
couple did not marry*, *she had a relationship with someone*, *she had a
sperm donor*. I want it to be blank and the next line would read *Her child
was*. How do I do that? Deleting *had a relationship with someone* doesn't
work. The Overrides are blank. This is one reason I can't use a .pdf and
have to edit a Word document when I want to send a report to relatives.

Ruth A. (Sconza Testa) Nerud
baber...@worldnet.att.net
17:59:00