To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:13 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Default Browser Selection

Pat,

Guess I am missing something here, but how do you know? You are probably correct as Legacy is based on MS Access and it makes sense to use their products for its internal use - hence the use of Bing for mapping.

Since the News appears within Legacy I cannot tell which browser it's using.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: