Jay,

You may have read a request for this, but it cannot be done from within Legacy
at present.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

________________________________
> From: 1familytree....@gmail.com
> To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
> Subject: [LegacyUG] Batch enter event
> Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:28:25 -0700
>

> I searched the archive but could not find a
> reference to batch creation of an event for a selection of individuals
>
> (I.e. create an event called "tombstone" for all
> persons tagged #9, date = after "death date" (take death sort date
> and change prefix 00 to 40 and update burial sort
> date ) place = "Cemetery name".
>

> I thought I remembered seeing a request like this
> before but I couldn't find it in the archives.
>

> Any help to accomplish this would be greatly
> appreciated.
>

> Jay

Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/157562755/direct/01/