Roxanne,

Exact situation,
Exact results.

I would go to the home tab and report it as a possible bug.

Tim Rosenlof

Roxanne wrote:
I installed the new update with no problem. Wanted to check the new option to expand long location names and contract
short ones. Clicked on "Preview a List of Codes/Names", as I expected an option to just preview it on screen.
A window popped up, stating that "Before you can perform printer-related tasks such as page setup or printing a
document, you need to install a printer. Do you want to install a printer now?" I have never had a printer, in all
the years I've had PCs. When I click "No", the same window pops up, over and over. I can't close it. When I
click "Yes", a printer install wizard opens up. How do I get out of this cycle?

Roxanne Baird
Chattanooga, TN, USA