Mary Jo,

It is very easy to reset the columns in the Index view to the defaults.
In index view click on options and select customize columns
To reset the list to the defaults click on the defaults button.

If you want the ability to switch back to your custom list of columns click on the save button, select an empty line (you can save up to 10 sets of custom columns) Type a name for this custom set and click save. To retrieve that set click on the load button to open the list of saved index column sets. Select the saved set you want from the list and click Load.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

MJ Harper wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to *temporarily* change which columns display in the Index. If I delete "birth place" and "death place" and add instead "father" and "mother", can that be reversed when I want the index to show birth place and death place again later?

Thanks.

Mary Jo Harper
mjohar...@comcast.net