To: <legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:36 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] as web site question

Michele,

Yes you can and there are various ways of doing this, but you can only delay having to find a new host for so long. Genealogy sites are by their nature big beasts!

To best advise you please can you post the url of the site so I can have a look.

Tutorials: Programme of adding videos commenced
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: