I just ran into this while still cleaning up my data.  I have a custom
category called "Grave" that I created in Family Tree Maker some time ago.
This is usually where I attach photos of the grave, the date of the visit,
and grave transcriptions.

Ordinarily I would just leave this, but I'm still moving cemeteries over to
where they belong and want to get rid of all cemetery names from my Master
Location List.  Something tells me I should not, but I'm only going by what
I saw in the online video.

I don't think it should be attached to the burial event since these photos
were taken many years later.  Is there a specific place grave photos and
info. should go?  There probably is a place, but I haven't found it yet.

Bill