To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:04 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] PDF Manual Available?

Bill,

You will be happy you made the switch! I made the move to Legacy from FTM
2009. I am still "cleaning up". It is so much nicer to be able to include so
much more information for a more complete picture, so at the end of clean up
it will have been worth it. Sources is the area I could use seasoned users
suggestions on the organization of!

Doris