Thank you Paula.  I think you are right.  I transferred my FTM data to
Legacy7 about a year ago and am still cleaning up data.  I have to say
that I am very pleased with Legacy and the way it handles data;
especially sources.  I learn something new every day and believe I can
now "Live Happily ever after"
Chick