From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:20:15 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Picture Center - Undo "Set Preferred"

William H. Boswell wrote
> I looked through the manual, but did not find a way to reset an image to not
> be Preferred.  In other words, I have images of grave stones for people that
> I don't want to include as their profile picture.  I also do not have a photo
> of these people.  Does the program automatically assign at least one photo as
> preferred?

Yes, it does!

Help says "The picture in the number one position is considered the Preferred
Picture by default  This picture is displayed on the Family and Pedigree Views
whenever the individual is current.  The Preferred Picture is also printed on
reports that include pictures."

Obviously if you only have one picture it will be in the number one position!

You can prevent a picture appearing in reports by the use of Picture Tagging
and Report Options, but it will still show on the person's profile.
-- Jenny M Benson