I have a cousin who, when she married, both she and her husband took his
mother's maiden name.  Good to know Legacy handles just about anything, eh?
--Paula

----- Original Message ----
From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 6:31:28 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Pass on mother's name, not father's

Robert,

I would override Legacy, afterall their second names would be Monroe.

I only know of one real life incidence of this, someone I know took his wife's
maiden name on marriage (this is legal in England) hence his kids had their
mother's name, could that have happened with yours?

BTW In the case I mention it was done as the person concerned was receiving a
little too much attention from the police :-)

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: