From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES <fourpa...@verizon.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:53:16 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Creating Books--direct descendent chart

Here is the actual request (my paraphrase)? Can we add a source button to
include in the Relationship Calculator, to have a print choice. It might be a
bit cumbersome, but you could have it print only the tagged sources. This could
be done better (IMO) in Publishing Center. Then you can print the RC, finishing
with the desired Sources. In each case, I would want to pick through the
sources, each time I print the RC anyway. Or did you want all the descendants,
or  a report including only the tagged children?
Rich in LA CA