I've ignored this little task for almost two years now but sooner or later I
need to duplicate a number of events on one person and attach the same event
to a different person. The reason for my reluctance is that each event has a
number of images attached and each event has extensive notes. I am well
aware of the SOURCE CLIPBOARD but I don't see any means within Legacy other
than to use the Windows clipboard for each new event to copy and paste from
the other individual, create the field data, and paste the notes and images
over and over and over..UGH! Any ideas?

Brian
(the one in CA)