This is probably just for Richard Van Wasshnova.  I am following his
instructions from June (only have hard copy of the email now).

Here's what I did:
Backed up my family file. ;)
Picked one basic master source that had only one citation to one person as
my trial run.
Added a master source to "go with" the basic source using SW template.
Tagged those two (and only those two).
Closed Legacy.
Opened Access... my .fdb file.
In tblSR I sorted Z->A on SrcTag field to get my 2 to the top.
On the basic source, changed "TemplateID" from 0 to 62 (to match the other one).
On the basic source, changed "UseStandard" from 1 to 0 (don't use standard).
Left "Contents" on basic one as is (empty).
Closed Access.  Opened Legacy.
The used-to-be-basic master source now shows in the list with a dot, as
expected.
I highlighted it and clicked on the "Combine..." button at the bottom.

Here's the problem:
The button did NOT change to "Highlight Destination Source..." as I was
expecting.
I tested it on another source, and it did change.
I tried it on the new SW source (that I had just added) and it did NOT change.
I tried it again on the used-to-be-basic one, just to be sure, and it did NOT
change.

Any thoughts?

 --Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman Clement Clough
Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field Floran Floyd
Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Harbaugh Hopkins Hughes Jones Koyle Laswell McDonald
Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche Ryburn Sullivan Williams