From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of ronald ferguson
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 8:20 PM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Creating Books--direct descendent chart

As somebody else suggested - are you certain that you PC is big enough, ie.
enough memory, to handle your request? Have you tried increasing the virtual
memory - if your hard drive is big enough?

I still maintain that your setting of 50 is probably too low for all the
blood relationships to be calculated.

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/ View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See:

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/