To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: 19 September 2009 20:16
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Handling Divorces in Charting

Cutting and pasting should not be something we have to do with the number 1 genealogy program (Legacy). If Family Tree Maker can do it, Legacy should assign a high priority to this improvement. It is something most folks want to see.

Mike Barberi

In necessariis unitas, in dubiis libertas, in omnibus autem caritas.
In essentials unity, in doubtful things liberty, but in all things love.
St. Augustine (A.D. 354 - 430)